Diamondback Line 27.5″ Mountain Bike
There was a time when every mountain bike was an all-around hardtail. The Line follows in that great tradition — but that doesn’t mean it’s some kind of crusty throwback. We’ve equipped the Line with a cutting-edge frame that’s lightweight yet bomber. Stable under pressure, yet playful when you’re looking to boost a little air or hit that next corner a bit faster than is, strictly speaking, wise.
The Line’s modern frame is dressed out in parts that are just as impressive. A Shimano 1×9 drivetrain lets you blaze through the gears with pinpoint precision every single time. Because we know hard-charging riders gravitate to these progressive trail bikes, we’ve also added a bit more security in the form of a chain guide with roller, a capable SR Suntour XCR 120mm travel fork (with a lock-out for those big climbing days) and powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes.
Climbs, descents, berms, a bit of jumping: the Line upholds the do-it-all hardtail tradition … without being traditional at all.
- Reliable, hand-built 6061-T6 aluminum hardtail frame with progressive, low-slung geometry for trail riding performance
- Custom-formed and butted tubing adds strength without adding weight
- Smooth front suspension courtesy of an SR Suntour XCR 120mm travel fork
- Shimano 1×9 single-ring drivetrain with chain guide delivers simple, hassle-free performance
- 27.5″ DB SL-7 Doublewall wheels can take a pounding
- Frame is compatible with internally routed dropper posts